I’m looking for a tool that tells me the number of citations a particular business has. I don’t need any specific information, other than the number of citations — it’s for a regression I’m collecting data for. My search has been unsuccessful, and I’m wondering if anyone knows of one.
With the New Year come new improvements to sweeten your HipChat experience. We’ve made some adjustments; we’ve tweaked some knobs and wrote some code. The team is hard at work to answer all of the questions, solve all of your quandaries, and make your geek dreams come true.
Many of you fine folks have brought up improvement topics in the blogs or reached out to us via social media – so we listened to you. We broke out the user manuals, poured some Jolt Cola and fixed some stuff.
So, what exactly did the brilliant minds up in the Atlassian labs come up with? They put on their thinking caps and concocted some rad improvements to make your lives way better:
- We improved reconnection logic. No more drop offs when the network gets sketchy. You go out of the realm of connection; the network will automatically reconnect, and you won’t miss a beat. OH SNAP.
- Closing a tab is no longer a thing. Go ahead, close a tab and your focused tabs won’t change.
- Forget your password? No biggie. The forgotten password link points at the correct place. Thank you, HipChat Server.
- API stuff: Blank images inserted no longer cause empty history for rooms.
- When someone creates a new room, it’ll show up and is properly added to the app even whey you don’t invite someone.
There you have it, the first of many improvements for 2015. Strap in folks, we’re working on time travel next. We hope you brought your moon boots.
Full release notes here.
2014 has been a massive year for HipChat. Thanks mostly to a rock star team and ever-growing amount of awesome customers, we exceeded a lot of the high expectations we had entering the year.
As we prepare for what will be an even bigger 2015, we wanted to take a moment and highlight some of the achievements that we’re especially proud of from the past year.
We give you the Top 10 moments of 2014:
10. New HipChat logo
Say goodbye to the ongoing argument of whose logo came first: HipChat vs. Apple. We wanted a fresh look, something identifiably ours.
The new HipChat logo is more in line with the look and feel of the Atlassian family and signals uniformity and consistency across all our products. We found exactly what we were looking for in this new logo. You should probably get a sticker for your car.
Is using an Incognito tab in Chrome good enough to get completely accurate and unbiased search results in Google without any personalization?