What have I done (in the last years):
- I publish a new content almost every 1-2 days on my website
- I am writing an online Kung Fu course, a lot of tutorials and articles, all for free (400-500 in total)
- Each time I share my articles on various social networks
- I have reached the first places in Google SERP for a lot of strategic keywords
- My visits’ stats are always growing (15% rebound frequency, 3 minutes session duration)
- I have recently started to sell video courses on a Woocommerce shop
What I cannot do:
- Create an interaction (only a few practitioners write me and only by e-mail)
- Receive comments / likes / share on my website and on social networks
The practitioners who write to me are very happy about what I write, so:
- What am I missing?
- Where am I wrong?
- What can I do?
After years of daily efforts (study, daily training, sharing, etc.) I no longer know what to do: the project is becoming economically unsustainable for my family.
These are the other links:
6dragonskungfu.com – Website
6dragonskungfu.com/shop/ – Shop
6dragonskungfu.com/complete-course-kung-fu-online-free/ – The free home study course
Thanks in advance to those who want to answer.