cloaking and FLASH

Checking into a big drop in GOOGLE placement under the keyword "Fractions",
I looked into sitechecker.pro and they claim that one of my critical errors is:

Google: page isn’t same.
Cloaking is considered a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines because it
provides users with different results than they expected.

At one time visualfractions.com pages were built with FLASH animation but after
reading that the IPAD and now many browsers are not crazy about running
FLASH aps I decided to switch over to ADOBE ANIMATE CC to write
animations with javascript. All done.
Since then I sent in a new sitemap.xml file that lists only the javascript versions
of the animations. I removed the FLASH versions from the xml file on the site
but the FLASH versions are still on site.

My guess is that is where Google thinks the "cloaking" is going on. I like to leave
the FLASH versions up because there are many links to them.

Here is what I’m considering:
Listing the FLASH animations in the robots.txt files such as:

Disallow: ../CompareL/comparel.html

Any opinions on this matter?

Manage inactive pages for better optimization

Hi,
I have an eCommerce site where I sell a lot of unique products. I have more than 500 products and most of them only exist in single quantity.
So when items get sold, I deactivate them but still keep them in the database in case I manage to get the items back, which sometimes happens after few months. Then I reactive the product.

This apparently is giving a lot of "page not found errors" on search engine and I have been advised
to redirect the inactive pages.
But is this the best thing to do? Should I keep inactive items in my database and redirect them to some other page? Or should I just
delete them? I don’t want my database to increase continuously.

Any advice or solution?

x-default hreflang

Hi

I have a website in which I need to target homepage (Example Domain) internationally and one different page (www.example.com/usa) in USA particularly.
Both the pages are in English.

I need to know is the following code correct for both pages or there need some changes.

Here is the code:

URL – https://www.example.com

Code
<link rel="alternate" hreflang="x-default" href="https://www.example.com" />
<link rel="alternate" hreflang="en-us" href="https://www.example.com/usa/" />

URL – https://www.example.com/usa/

Code
<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="en-us" />
<link rel="alternate" hreflang="x-default" href="https://www.example.com" />
<link rel="alternate" hreflang="en-us" href="https://www.example.com/usa/" />